Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

 2190 days.

312 weeks.

52,560 hours.

Today is Mike and I's 6th Anniversary...yup 6!! Holy shit. Now I know this doesn't seem like a lot. I understand - no big deal people celebrate 50 year wedding anniversaries all the time.  But it's a huge deal to me! To think about all that mike and I have been through these years is just craziness. And to think about everything that we haven't experienced together. Everyone thought we'd never work out, we'd break up eventually. YOU'RE WRONG ;] Mike truly is my best friend.  He has been there for me like no one else has in my entire life. He is the only person that really, really,really gets me. He gets it that I can't ever make a decision, and if I do I'm bound to change it. I love Mike more then, I think, I could love anyone.  I cannot wait to see what else lays in our future. I also, cannot wait to see what he has up his sleeve for tonight :] 

ilu 

No comments:

Post a Comment