Wednesday, April 27, 2011

misc...

kayla - she stole her moms jewelry from her bday party lol.

all the eggs we decorated for easter at Rosies.  can you spot the cupcake?!?!?
love him!

made this for mike Sunday morning. I gave Mike his sandwich, and then went back to the kitchen.  I came back 2 minutes later to see if there was enough bacon on it for him and the sandwich was completely gone!! Mike lovedddd it =] Isn't it always nice when you cook and people love it?!?

pretty sky. I like this picture. I didn't notice that it actually came out ok.

cupcakes!!!!!!!!!


what they looked like inside!

haha this is a funny picture!! Christina is NOT usually this tall. She had 5.5 inch heels on. It's funny because Christina is already taller then Malani and I. Gotta love us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment