Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer List


This is my summer TO-DO list. 

I'll add things and cross off things we've done.

I'm really excited about this summer because it'll be our last before baby is here....and baby will be 5/6 months next year - not quite old enough to do fun summer activities! 

- Get my camera rolling! Take lots and lots of pictures. 

- Go to the beach - I really want to go July 4th.

- Ride my bike - At least 5 times.

- Take the coaster somewhere - anywhere

- Read 5 books.

- Go to SeaWorld. I LOVE SeaWorld =]

- Go to Arizona.

- Tell all family members that we're pregnant.

- Go to Phil's BBQ.

- Go to a Farmers Market.

- Clean / Detail / Throw shit away in the house [fun right?!?! haha]

- Get Irie fixed && Completely potty trained!

- Go to the movies - at least twice.

- Actual decorate the house.

- See Adele live =] 

3 comments:

  1. here are some of my fave books you should try out for the summer:
    junot diaz "drown"...its actually a collection of short stories. so good.
    jacqueline susann "valley of the dolls"
    margaret atwood "handmaids tale"
    kazuo ishiguro "never let me go"

    let me know what you thought of them if you read any

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're the second person to tell me about Kazuo Ishiguro so I think i'll try that one first. I'm reading Water for Elephants now but am about half way through!! Thank you so much for the book ideas! I'll let you know how these go. I'm picky about books sometimes [i like easy reading books, something I don't have to think to hard about and follow a lot of characters]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely read The Paris Wife while you're at it.

    Also, you won the Moxie Mandie giveaway on my blog last week! Can you send your details to me?

    ivie.elizabeth at gmail dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete