Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 2

Where you'd like to be in 10 years . . .

really? i really fucking hate this question. In 10 years from today I would of just turned 34. I hope that I'm happy, really happy. Not the fake bullshit happy, but truly happy.  Have you ever seen Couple's Retreat?  M and I watched it last night and we both know we'll be the couple with Vince Von. Married, House, two BOYS (blah.) and craziness everywhere.  I picture me running around, taking care of kids a husband and a house.  I am absolutely fine with this.  Although I don't think it'll ever happen for me but I'd love to be a stay at home mom.  I really feel like this is what I'd be good at.  Of course I have no idea if I will be.  I don't have children of my own so I have no idea how I'll be with kids. 

... and that's where I picture myself.

till day 3

xoxo - b

No comments:

Post a Comment