Monday, July 25, 2011

I promise to...

I had a lovely weekend. I didn't take one picture :( I will start to take pictures, I just try to leave my phone in my car/purse because I've been trying to be really good about not being on it all the time and really enjoying who/where I am. There has to be a happy medium though! I'll work on this, promise! Since I didn't take pictures all of these at via google :)

- Slept 12 Hours!!!

- Went crib shopping [almost stabbed a biatch at Babies R Us] =] It isn't our yet :/ but if BRU knows what's good for them, they'll get it in stock. ASAP!
psst i did take ONE picture :)
- Went to extraordinary desserts. If it wasn't for being pregnant I really wouldn't have cared for this place. However, it was EXCELLENT!
 - Went on a double date to sushi & a movie. I was so happy I actually could eat sushi this time around!  We saw Friends With Benefits. It was hilarious H I L A R I O U S I will recommend it to anyone over 17 and will be purchasing it the day it comes out. I might even pay another $20something to see it in theaters again. That good.

side note - I want to know how to do my eye makeup like how she has it!
- Ate a crepe. also the first meal that i've eaten fully. It was good, not extraodfinary but good.  I mostly inhaled it because I was starving.

- Found Treasures at the Swap Meet.  By treasures i mean some succulents and books for baby A [I will take pictures of these tonight!] I've been addicted to collecting children s books.  Something I really want to do and really hope I'll be able to do is read to Abby.  I really can't wait until she is here so I can hold her and read to her.  I want plenty of books to choose from :)

- Went to Lowes, picked out potental paint colors. Mike got a grill [he better make me some mean bbq everynight!], and I got stuff to plant my succulents.

- Went to Outback!! yesssssssssss I've been wanting to go to OutBack for a while but Sunday I really really really wanted a good steak dinner since the minute I woke up.  I love Mike for taking me<3

That's IT! 

15 weeks today =]

No comments:

Post a Comment